Cannabinoids may provide a safe and effective treatment option for neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunction. This is according to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI); it was published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. According to researchers, the study’s objective was; “To systematically review all available evidence on …
Tag: Urinary Tract Dysfunction
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!