A new study examining the effects of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation, or electromagnetic therapy, has revealed that cannabis may provide an alternative treatment option for those suffering chronic unpredictable mild stress. Researchers from the Department of Psychiatry, Department of Anesthesiology and Institute of Neuroscience of Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, in Xi’an, China, first …
Tag: unpredictable chronic stress
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!