In an unprecedented move, Washington State’s Attorney General’s office has given an $110,000 grant to the University of Washington, which they will utilize to train healthcare professionals on the scientifically-proven benefits of medical cannabis. The grant will go to the university’s Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute; the institute will use the funding to train doctors, …
Tag: university of washington
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!