A proposal to allocate $250,000 to research the safety and efficacy of low-THC cannabis extracts (including tinctures, oils and pills) has been approved with a unanimous 6 to 0 vote by the Nebraska Judiciary Committee. Legislative Bill 390, introduced by Senator Sue Crawford, would direct the University of Nebraska Medical Center to study the use …
Tag: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!