The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) wants the government to cultivate nearly 1,500 pounds (680,000 grams) of cannabis this year for research purposes, nearly six times the amount they initially requested for the year. At the beginning of the year, the DEA requested that 275 pounds of cannabis be cultivated for the year. They raised that …
Tag: university of mississippi marijuana
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!