The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) wants the government to cultivate nearly 1,500 pounds (680,000 grams) of cannabis this year for research purposes, nearly six times the amount they initially requested for the year. At the beginning of the year, the DEA requested that 275 pounds of cannabis be cultivated for the year. They raised that …
Tag: university of mississippi cannabis
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!