A new study published in the September issue of the journal Alcohol and Alcoholism has found strong evidence that cannabidiol, or CBD, may offer highly effective treatment for symptoms known to trigger addiction relapse. The study, conducted by researchers from the Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience Department of the Scripps Research Institute, and the University of Maryland …
Tag: University of Maryland School of Pharmacology
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!