Cannabinoids enhance tissue engineering strategies aimed at cartilage repair through a dual function approach, according to a new study published in the journal Pharmaceuticals. The study was published online by the National Institute of Health. “This review discusses the role of the cannabinoid system in cartilage tissue and endeavors to establish if targeting the cannabinoid …
Tag: University of Dublin
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!