California is one of five states this November voting for the legalization of recreational cannabis, and a new poll shows that a strong majority of voters in the state support the idea. According to the poll conducted by the Institute of Governmental Studies at the University of California in Berkeley, 63.8% of those in the …
Tag: University of California berkeley
- california, california cannabis, california initiative, california legalization, california marijuana, california marijuana poll, california poll, cannabis initiative, cannabis poll, Institute of Governmental Studies, marijuana initiative, marijuana poll, Proposition 64, university of california, University of California berkeley
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.