California is one of five states this November voting for the legalization of recreational cannabis, and a new poll shows that a strong majority of voters in the state support the idea. According to the poll conducted by the Institute of Governmental Studies at the University of California in Berkeley, 63.8% of those in the …
Tag: University of California berkeley
- california, california cannabis, california initiative, california legalization, california marijuana, california marijuana poll, california poll, cannabis initiative, cannabis poll, Institute of Governmental Studies, marijuana initiative, marijuana poll, Proposition 64, university of california, University of California berkeley
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!