A new study, published in the August edition of Neuropharmacology, has found that cannabis may serve as a neuroprotectant. Researchers from the University Hospital Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda, in Madrid, Spain, examined the effect of CBD when applied to a hypoxic-ischemic (HI) brain injury model (most common in instances such as cardiac arrest, when blood …
Tag: University Hospital Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!