A new study, published in the August edition of Neuropharmacology, has found that cannabis may serve as a neuroprotectant. Researchers from the University Hospital Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda, in Madrid, Spain, examined the effect of CBD when applied to a hypoxic-ischemic (HI) brain injury model (most common in instances such as cardiac arrest, when blood …
Tag: University Hospital Puerta de Hierro Majadahonda
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!