Dr. Eric Downer, an investigator and lecturer at the Department of Anatomy & Neuroscience at the University College Cork in Ireland, has become the newest recipient of the prestigious Neuroscience Ireland Early Career Investigator Award for his pioneering work using cannabinoids to treat multiple sclerosis. ‘It is an important time in the field of cannabinoid-based …
Tag: university college cork
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!