Cannabidiol (CBD), a major non-psychotomimetic constituent of the cannabis plant, protects against cocaine-induced seizures, according to a study published by the U.S. National Institute of Health, and published in print by the journal Neurotoxicology. “[Cannabidiol] has therapeutic potential for certain psychiatric and neurological disorders”, states the study’s researchers. “Studies in laboratory animals and limited human …
Tag: Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!