The United Farm Workers (UFW), founded by Cesar Chavez, announced today that they have officially endorsed California’s Proposition 64 to legalize cannabis for everyone 21 and older. “Proposition 64 will bring legal justice and job training to communities of color that have been cynically targeted by the failed war on marijuana,” says UFW President Arturo …
Tag: United Farm Workers proposition 64
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!