New York City’s first-ever medical cannabis dispensary will open this January right off of Union Square. The dispensary, which will be located on 14th Street between Second and Third Avenues, will be run by Columbia Care, one of five companies that recently received a license from the New York Department of Health to distribute cannabis …
Tag: Union Square
- 2014 Compassionate Care Act, Bloomfield Industries, Columbia Care, Empire State Health Solutions, Etain, new york, new york city, new york city dispensary, new york city medical cannabis, new york city medical marijuana, new york city Union Square, new york department of health, Pharmacannis., Union Square
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!