The New York State Department of Health issued licenses today to five organizations giving them the authority to cultivate and distribute cannabis for medical use. Each of the five organizations will be allowed to open four dispensaries and four cultivate centers, with the dispensaries mandated to be open within six months (putting the deadline at …
- Albany, Bloomfield Industries, bronx, Broome, Clinton, Columbia Care NY, compassionate care act, Empire State Health Solutions, Erie, Etain, governor andrew cuomo, Monroe, Nassau, new york, new york dispensaries, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York State Department of Health, Onodaga, PharmaCann, Queens, Suffolk, Ulster, Westchester
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!