Newly-released research on the Ukok Princess, a young woman frozen in ice over 2,500 years ago and discovered in 1993, has revealed that the Siberian maiden likely used cannabis to treat her breast cancer. Researchers discovered the well-preserved mummy in the icy steppes of the Ukok Plateau in Russia, buried in an elaborate chamber filled …
Tag: Ukok Princess
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!