U.S. Virgin Islands Governor Albert Bryan Jr. signed the Medical Cannabis Patient Care Act into law Tuesday. The bill, sponsored by Senator Positive T.A. Nelson, received final approval from the Legislature on December 28. The measure legalizes medical marijuana for those who receive a recommendation from a physician. Comprehensive medical marijuana laws have been adopted …
Tag: U.S. Virgin Islands marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!