Hispanics received 77% of the federal marijuana sentences in 2016, despite making up less than 20% of the overall U.S. population. This is according to a new report released by the U.S. Sentencing Commission. The report found that whites made up less than 20% of the federal marijuana sentences given last year, despite making up …
Tag: U.S. Sentencing Commission cannabis
- cannabis charges, cannabis racial disparity, cannabis racism, hispanics, hispanics cannabis, hispanics marijuana, hispanics weed, marijuana charges, marijuana racial disparity, marijuana racism, racial disparity, u.s. sentencing commission, U.S. Sentencing Commission cannabis, U.S. Sentencing Commission marijuana, U.S. Sentencing Commission weed
- Judge Rules Florida’s Ban on Smoking Medical Cannabis is Unconstitutional
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Filed in North Carolina
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.