According to a new FBI report titled 2014 Crime in the United States, there was 700,993 cannabis arrests in the United States in 2014. Of those arrests, approximately 620,000 were for simple possession. This number represents an increase of roughly 11,000 from 2013, the first time cannabis arrests have increased since 2009. According to this …
Tag: u.s. marijuana arrests
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!