Though he’s legally prohibited from supporting the legalization of cannabis, U.S. drug czar Michael Botticelli – director of the Office of National Drug Policy Control – says that Washington D.C. should be able to implement its own laws using its own funding, even if that means legalizing the distribution of recreational cannabis. “As a resident …
Tag: U.S. drug czar Michael Botticelli
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!