The executive committee of the Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe, located in South Dakota, voted 5 to 1 last week to legalize recreational cannabis. Trustee Roxee Johnson was the sole “No” vote. The proposal establishes a cannabis production facility, and a separate cannabis retail outlet, which will distribute cannabis to anyone 21 and older, not just …
Tag: Trustee Roxee Johnson
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!