Is handing out and lighting up thousands of joints at Trumps inauguration a good idea? Answer the poll below! Earlier this month the DC Cannabis Campaign announced that it will be handing 4,200 free joints the morning leading up to Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20th; they then plan to light up four minutes and …
Tag: trump inauguration weed
4,200 Joints are Being Handed Out and Lit Up at Trump’s Inauguration: What’s Your Opinion on This [Poll]?
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!