Is handing out and lighting up thousands of joints at Trumps inauguration a good idea? Answer the poll below! Earlier this month the DC Cannabis Campaign announced that it will be handing 4,200 free joints the morning leading up to Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20th; they then plan to light up four minutes and …
Tag: trump inauguration marijuana
4,200 Joints are Being Handed Out and Lit Up at Trump’s Inauguration: What’s Your Opinion on This [Poll]?
- Oregon Garners Over $11.6 Million in Taxes From Marijuana Sales in October, Setting New Monthly Record
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Calls for Marijuana to be Legalized
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!