Is handing out and lighting up thousands of joints at Trumps inauguration a good idea? Answer the poll below! Earlier this month the DC Cannabis Campaign announced that it will be handing 4,200 free joints the morning leading up to Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20th; they then plan to light up four minutes and …
Tag: trump inauguration cannabis
4,200 Joints are Being Handed Out and Lit Up at Trump’s Inauguration: What’s Your Opinion on This [Poll]?
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
- South Korea Legalizes Medical Cannabis
- New Jersey Committees Pass Legislation to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!