Pennsylvania Representative Tom Marino, President Donald Trump’s pick to head the DEA and take over the unofficially titled “drug czar” position, has officially withdrawn himself from consideration. In a Twitter post made this morning, President Trump made it clear that Representative Marino is removing himself from consideration for the position of Director of the Office of …
Tag: trump dea pick
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!