Pennsylvania Representative Tom Marino, President Donald Trump’s pick to head the DEA and take over the unofficially titled “drug czar” position, has officially withdrawn himself from consideration. In a Twitter post made this morning, President Trump made it clear that Representative Marino is removing himself from consideration for the position of Director of the Office of …
Tag: trump dea pick
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!