Cannabinoids provide a potential treatment option for disorders associated with traumatic memories, according to a new study. The study was published in the journal European Neuropsychopharmacology, and e-published ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Memory reconsolidation is the process in which reactivated long-term memory becomes transiently sensitive to amnesic agents”, states …
Tag: traumatic memories
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!