Cannabinoids provide a potential treatment option for disorders associated with traumatic memories, according to a new study. The study was published in the journal European Neuropsychopharmacology, and e-published ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Memory reconsolidation is the process in which reactivated long-term memory becomes transiently sensitive to amnesic agents”, states …
Tag: traumatic memories
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!