Cannabinoids may provide a potential treatment option for traumatic brain injury, according to new research. The study was published in the latest issue of the journal Frontiers in Pharmacology, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “The endogenous cannabinoid (endocannabinoid) system regulates a diverse array of physiological processes and unsurprisingly possesses considerable …
Tag: traumatic brain injury pot
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!