A new study examining the effects of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation, or electromagnetic therapy, has revealed that cannabis may provide an alternative treatment option for those suffering chronic unpredictable mild stress. Researchers from the Department of Psychiatry, Department of Anesthesiology and Institute of Neuroscience of Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, in Xi’an, China, first …
Tag: transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!