Legalizing medical marijuana reduces traffic fatalities, new research has found. The study was published in the just-released February, 2017 issue of the American Journal of Public Health. Using data from the 1985–2014 Fatality Analysis Reporting System (roughly 1.2 million accidents in total), researchers; “examined the association between MMLs [medical marijuana laws] and traffic fatalities in …
Tag: traffic deaths
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!