Cannabis use is an effective treatment option for those with Tourette’s Syndrome, according to a new study published in the Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience. For the study, which was published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, “The authors retrospectively evaluated effectiveness and tolerability of cannabis in 19 adults with Tourette syndrome”. …
Tag: Tourette’s Syndrome weed
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!