Cannabis use is an effective treatment option for those with Tourette’s Syndrome, according to a new study published in the Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience. For the study, which was published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, “The authors retrospectively evaluated effectiveness and tolerability of cannabis in 19 adults with Tourette syndrome”. …
Tag: Tourette’s Syndrome cannabis
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!