Regular administration of cannabis-based medicines is directly associated with improved speech in patients with Tourette Syndrome, according to a new study published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences. For the study, researchers from Hannover Medical School (Germany) “report the cases of two young German male patients with treatment-resistant Tourette syndrome (TS), who suffer from …
Tag: Tourette Syndrome treatment
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!