Cannabis prohibition has led to a brutal and deadly black market. Sometimes this market benefits your everyday person just trying to make a living, but behind the curtains, it vastly benefits criminal organizations, handing them an easy method of financial empowerment. This fuels violent crime throughout the country, and world. Many of the most dangerous …
Tag: top 10 reasons to end cannabis prohibition
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!