Pennsylvania Representative Tom Marino, President Donald Trump’s pick to head the DEA and take over the unofficially titled “drug czar” position, has officially withdrawn himself from consideration. In a Twitter post made this morning, President Trump made it clear that Representative Marino is removing himself from consideration for the position of Director of the Office of …
Tag: tom marino dea
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!