By Tom Angell, Marijuana.com The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has a very strict anti-drug policy for its hirees. But the agency apparently has no requirement that its employees grasp basic mathematics skills. See if you can spot the error in this DEA filing scheduled to be published in the Federal Register on Tuesday: Yep: 33 …
Tag: tom angell
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!