Legislation to raise the minimum age for purchasing tobacco and tobacco products to 21 has been approved by Oregon’s House Health Care Committee. The committee voted 7 to 2 on Friday to give approval to Senate Bill 754. The vote on the bill comes roughly a month and a half after it was passed by …
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!