Tobacco withdrawal is associated with deficits in cognitive function, including attention, working memory, and episodic memory, all of which result in an increased relapse risk. According to a new study published in the journal Biological Psychiatry, and published online by the National Institute of Health, cannabinoids may help combat these deficits during early tobacco withdrawal. …
Tag: Tobacco Withdrawal marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!