Tobacco withdrawal is associated with deficits in cognitive function, including attention, working memory, and episodic memory, all of which result in an increased relapse risk. According to a new study published in the journal Biological Psychiatry, and published online by the National Institute of Health, cannabinoids may help combat these deficits during early tobacco withdrawal. …
Tag: Tobacco Withdrawal cannabis
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!