A new study published in the journal Cell Cycle, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabis may provide a treatment option for thrombocytopenia-related diseases. Thrombocytopenia is any disorder in which there is an abnormally low amount of platelets. For the study, researchers “sought to further interrogate the role of …
Tag: Thrombocytopenia-Related Diseases
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!