By Shadee Ashtari, HuffingtonPost.com A provision in the new $1.1 trillion farm bill, finalized by Congress Monday, legalizes the production of industrial hemp for research purposes and is set to move forward, pending a House and Senate vote expected Wednesday. The bill, which would allow universities and state agriculture departments to legally grow industrial hemp in states that permit it, …
Tag: thomas massie
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!