The government-funded National Cancer Institute admits that cannabis has medical value, including tumor fighting capabilities. Despite the fact that cannabis remains a schedule 1 controlled substance in the United states – indicating it has no known medical value and is highly addictive and dangerous – the U.S. National Cancer Institute has a report published on its website (updated August …
Tag: things you didn’t know about cannabis
- 15 Things You Might Not Know About Cannabis, cannabis antibacterial, cannabis facts, cannabis patent, cannabis trivia, hemp carbon negative, marijuana antibacterial, marijuana facts, marijuana patent, marijuana trivia, national cancer institute, National Cancer Institute cannabis, National Cancer Institute marijuana, things you didn't know about cannabis, things you didn't know about marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!