Welcome to TheJointBlog.com’s Weekly Cannabis Podcast, airing every Sunday evening! Today’s episode features a look at the top cannabis news stories from the past week, a look at Oregon’s new cannabis law that takes effect on October 1st, and an interview with Carrie Roberts, a speaker for Law Enforcement Against prohibition who previously served as …
Tag: thejointblog.com podcast
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!