King County Sheriff John Urquhart and King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg held a press conference today calling for the immediate closure of all medical cannabis dispensaries in unincorporated King County. During the conference, which was held on the sidewalk in front of a sheriff’s office in White Center, Satterberg threatened that dispensaries which are still …
Tag: The Solution
- (Mr. Grassman’s) Herbal Market, Alternative Care, dan satterberg, Evergreen Canna Club (E.C.C.), GHL Medical, Herban Legends, jogn urquhart, king county, King County Collective, king county prosecutor, king county sheriff, liquor and cannabis board, Military Road Holistic, MMJ Universe “A Cannabis Farmers Market”, northwest cannabis market, Pacific Coast Natural Medicine, Purple Dragon, russ hauge, senate bill 5052, The Solution, WAMM Health and Wellness Clinic, washington state, washington state liquor control board, WCC, WPMC
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!