There are five states voting to legalize recreational cannabis this November; Nevada, Arizona, Maine, Massachusetts and California. Out of all of these states, Massachusetts’ proposal is the most progressive in terms of its possession limits. The initiatives up for vote in each of the five states (which we detail here) are all quite similar; they …
Tag: the regulation and taxation of marijuan act
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!