There are five states voting to legalize recreational cannabis this November; Nevada, Arizona, Maine, Massachusetts and California. Out of all of these states, Massachusetts’ proposal is the most progressive in terms of its possession limits. The initiatives up for vote in each of the five states (which we detail here) are all quite similar; they …
Tag: the regulation and taxation of marijuan act
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!