Welcome to TheJointBlog.com’s Weekly Cannabis Podcast! Today’s episode features an interview with Karen Paull, who has directed, produced, written and starred in over 30 plays and musicals, and Wendy Robbins, co-inventor of The Tingler head massager who is also an Emmy Award winning documentary filmmaker. Together, the two run The Marijuana Show, the first-ever reality …
Tag: The Marijuana Show
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!