Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) today introduced The Marijuana Justice Act of 2017, which would legalize marijuana on the federal level by removing it from the Controlled Substances Act. The Marijuana Justice Act also incentivize states to end the racially disparate criminalization of marijuana consumers through federal funds, expunges federal marijuana possession and use crimes, allows …
Tag: The Marijuana Justice Act of 2017
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!