Cannabis use alleviates pain in diabetic subjects suffering from neuropathy that’s resistant to standard treatment, according to a new study being published in The Journal of Pain, and published online ahead of print by the U.S. National Institute of Health. For the study, researchers examined the efficacy of inhaled cannabis (versus a placebo) in 16 …
Tag: The Journal of Pain
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!