THC may be a safe and effective treatment for the psychological symptoms of anorexia nervosa, according to a new study published by The Israeli Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences. For the study, researchers at Hebrew University and the Eating Disorders Institution at the University of Haifa “evaluated the effect of low doses of oral Δ9-THC …
Tag: The Israeli Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!