The Israeli Anti-Drug and Alcohol Authority, the Israel equivalent to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), is being shut down in what the government is calling a cost-cutting move. The agency has gained a large amount of criticism over its draconian stance on cannabis. The group recently ran an ad campaign warning that cannabis is …
Tag: The Israeli Anti-Drug and Alcohol Authority
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!