The Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2015, a proposal to legalize the cultivation of hemp throughout the United States, has garnered over 50 bipartisan sponsors in the House and Senate. The proposal (S.134) was filed in the Senate on January 8th by Senators Ron Wyden (D-OR), Jeff Merkley (D-OR), Rand Paul (R-KY) and Senate Majority …
Tag: The Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2015
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!